You can purchase custom nutrition coaching programs based on your goals and your individual needs. Programs can be sold apart from training, if you chose to continue to go alone on your fitness program or you can buy it in conjunction with private or small-group training.
Coaching is the key factor in nutrition, it's not easy for anyone to flip their whole life and start down a path if they're trying to do it alone. So, my priority is your confidence level through this process. Lasting change is rarely achieved quickly or easily. Each person is in a different place with their skills, needs, and comfort level. We'll work where you are and do whatever it takes to get you to your goal in a healthy and reasonable way.
Every nutition program option includes:
- Initial assessments in various categories related to your specific goal.
- Meal structure and planning based on your nutrition level.
- Weekly half-hour check-ins either in-person, video conference, or over the phone.
- Weekly emails check-ins for you to share progress, hurdles, victories, and get your questions answered.
- Before and after photos.
- Maintenance program once your goal is achieved.
- Easily adapted for vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and food sensitivites
Program in Conjunction with Personal Training
No matter what your goals are, combining proper eating and exercise is your sure fast-track. I encourage all my clients to pair their training with nutrition coaching.
We will track your progress as well as make any needed changes to your diet, and game-plan for the weeks ahead. I will make every effort to ensure you are challenged but feeling successful with your program and continuously making progress toward your goal.
Body Reset System:
Suggested time 2-4 months and then shift to maintenance or macro plan.
This program is more for the person who is experienced in dieting, healhty eating and fitness, but needs a kick-start to get motivated and feeling great again.
Included in this plan:
- Weekly check ins via video (Skype or Facetime), phone, or email.
- Weekly meal planning guidance, and structured days.
- Macro counting guide
- Guided lifestyle adjustment plan
Cost: $200/ month
Macro Adjustment Program:
Suggested time is as needed for goal
This program is only for clients experienced in Flexible Dieting/ IIFYM. Many of my clients who start in the above nutrition program will be transitioning into this program once their level of independence has reached an appropriate point.
Included in this plan:
- Weekly email check ins.
- Macro counting guide.
Cost: $100/ month
** All clients are highly recommended to do bloodwork and hormonal testing with their doctor prior to beginning your nutrtion program. If your body is out of balance, we need to know that before we get started so that we can more accurately anticipate hurdles or specific nutritional needs. Without doing so, your progress may be greatly hindered. I can provide a list of suggested tests and/or doctors upon request. **
NUTRITION PROGRAM OPTIONS
Bullet-Points on What I Believe and Impliment in My Nutrition Programs
- Start by understanding the client (history, healthy, goals, and the way the individual works best when approaching change and learning)
- Never use a cookie-cutter program
- Emphasize unprocessed foods
- Emphasize positive change even when it is small or slow
- Stay current on research and throw-out old concepts when we know better
- Success is a bumpy process
- Consistency is key
- Reward good behavior even if the outcome falls short of goal
- Get medical guidance to address possible hurdles like food allergies and hormones
- Flexible dieting / IIFYM
- Daily food tracking
MY NUTRITON EDUCATION
* Studied Personal Fitness at Ashmead College
* ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
* Precision Nutrition Level 1
* Ten years of coaching experience
* Continued research and self-study
I am not a licened RD and therefore cannot create meal plans to specifically treat any disease.